Monday, October 8, 2012

Bare Minerals Birthday Gift!

So two weeks ago was my birthday so I recieved a free eyeshadow from Bare Minerals!(: Because i am signed up for FAB (friends and benefits) i got a email telling me i could pick up a free eyeshadow from a boutique! So i drove 50min to the nearest mall which had a boutique to find out that they were out of the color i got for my birthday :P
But the lady was so nice and let me pick out of 4 different colors they had to give out (for other birthdays and stuff) So i picked out heart! It is such a beautiful shade and i love all the shine in it! (I could pick out a sandy color, Chameleon a blue color, a red/pink shade, or heart<3) So thats all i picked up at the bare minerals store but i am super satisfied with the color! It is a gorgeous color and free:)!! 




mind you that my arm is very tan! (Italian :)) so this color isn't well represented in this swatch... but it is beautiful and super shiny! love this color!!

-stay beautiful<3 and check out FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment