Sunday, October 7, 2012

Top 5 Lip Products!

Hey Guys! So here is my top 5 Lip Products!

(from left to right)
-Revlon Lip Butter, Peach Parfait 025
-Revlon colorburst lip gloss, Rosepearl 014
-Bare Minerals Moxie lip gloss, Rock Star
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, 001 Honey
-Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, 05 Quenched

 Revlon Lip Butter, Peach Parfait 025. 7.50$ This is the closest i can go towards a 'lipstick'. When i wear lipsticks it looks like i'm trying to hard (in highschool) So I love this because it gives me a really nice color on my lips and a beautiful sparkle! I was very susprised when i got this on the amount of sparkle because theirs alot jammed in their! The color is a pinky peach so it it perfect to give lips a color without a lipstick look! Idk what the smell is but it is a clean and nice scent, i cant place it!
 Revlon Colorburst in RosePearl. 7.49$  I love this color, it is a sparkly rose color. The color can be strong it applied alot too. It isn't sticky and lasts a long time!
 this shows that their is ALOT of sparkle in their!
 BareMinerals Moxie Lip Gloss in Rock Star, 15-18$ This is my favorite lip gloss because of the feeling the lip gloss has. When i put it on it feels cool and a tingly feeling and smell, i can't really explain it but its amazing. The color lasts many hours and is beautiful. It looks nude in the tube but gives a nice nude-peach-pink color to my lips, it is great when i want to downplay my lips because i have a strong eye look! The doe-foot applicater is really great too. My mom got this free in a kit she bought and gave it to me (i would have never have tried it because of its price if my mom didn't get it)
 very sleek packaging! and slight shimmer
 Maybelline BABY lips in Quenched. 3.50$ This is my favorite lip balm. Slightly better then my EOS in summer fruit. It smells like lemons but not as strong. It is super smooth and sheer and lasts a long time. I have had this for 3 months and use it every night and morning and it is almost gone... :(
 i have to buy a new one lol
 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey 7.49$. I love this color and concept! The color is a nice light pink with a peach/honey tint to it. When i wear it people think im wearing a lipstick so i don't wear it too much. It is just like the Clinique Chubby sticks but 10$ cheeper! It has a nice minty scent to it too. It rolls up so no need for sharpening or anything! But if you want the tip to stay nice and sharp u do need to sharpen it unlike me hehe!
(from top to bottom )
-Revlon Lip Butter, Peach Parfait 025
-Revlon colorburst lip gloss, Rosepearl 014
-Bare Minerals Moxie lip gloss, Rock Star
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, 001 Honey
-Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, 05 Quenched (not even noticeable in this swatch)

So leave comment telling me what your favorite product is! thanks and stay beautiful<3
~when i hit 100 views i will do a giveaway for these products so subscribe!!!!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment