Sunday, October 7, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette!


This palette is to die for. Its amazing
I recently got this palette because my birthday was last week and I had 75$ Sephora gift cards so i finally picked this up! The colors are all so well pigmented and the colors are breathtaking! They work so perfectly as natural colors and really make your eye pop. I will definitely show you some different looks in the future!


 This Palette came with a shadow brush. It is perfect for patting on the eyeshadows on to make sure they stay! Very soft and great quality
 It also came with a mini primer potion! It is a very good primer but not as good as the too faced primers. It is sheer and comes in a doe foot applicator. I heard that the primer gets stuck in the very bottom and the bulge in the middle and it is hard to get all of it out, thats also the reason why they changed the package on the new primers!




 The beauties(:
My all time fav in this palette is definitely sin. its is just a gorgeous pinky champagne color with hints of pink. Toasted also goes very well with sin. 
Virgin and Naked are great highlight colors under your brow



sorry that its on its side! 
Theirs toasted my second fav(: and i also love dark horse for a crease color... to me it looks slightly green, call me crazy! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette, definitely save up for it and splerge if you can! It one of those palettes where you will have the rest of your life ;) 
-stay beautiful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment